You should definitely take a look at the Green Associate handbook found on the GBCI website. The handbook will tell you important information about what is covered on the exam, as well as test taking policies.
In addition, you are always free to use the information on greenexamacademy.com to help you along the way. On the homepage you’ll find information about you’re the exam, including summaries, tips and charts to help you organize all of the information for you.
I also have published helpful study guide called The Green Associate Exam Walkthrough, which you may find very useful.
FAQs about your LEED credential:
- What EXACTLY is the Credential Maintenance Program for LEED?
- Should I take the LEED Green Associate exam, or a LEED AP specialty exam?
Green Associate Exam
- What is the LEED Green Associate exam about?
- What are the eligibility requirements to take the LEED Green Associate exam?
- How do I prepare for the LEED Green Associate exam?
- Can I take the Green Associate exam now, and take a specialty exam later?
LEED AP Specialty Exam
- What are the LEED AP specialty exams all about?
- What are the eligibility requirements to take a LEED AP specialty exams?
- What can I do if I’m not eligible to take a LEED specialty exam?
- How do I prepare for a LEED AP specialty exam?
- If I pass one exam track, can I work on projects being certified under a different rating system?