- Reduce the quantity of indoor air contaminants that are odorous, irritating, and or harmful to the comfort and well-being of installers and occupants.
- All CARPET and CARPET CUSHIONS installed in building interior shall meet testing and product requirement of the Carpet and Rug Institute’s Green Label Plus Program.
- All carpet adhesives shall meet EQ4.1.
- Carpet and Rug Institute Green Label Plus Testing Program.
Indoor Environmental Air Quality
- EQ P1 – Minimum IAQ Performance (prerequisite)
- EQ P2 – Environmental Tobacco Smoke (ETS) Control (prerequisite)
- EQ 1 – Outdoor Air Delivery Monitoring
- EQ 2 – Increased Ventilation
- EQ 3.1 – Construction IAQ Management Plan, During Construction
- EQ 3.2 – Construction IAQ Management Plan, Before Occupancy
- EQ 4.1 – Low-Emitting Materials, Adhesives & Sealants
- EQ 4.2 – Low-Emitting Materials, Paint & Coatings
- EQ 4.3 – Low-Emitting Materials, Carpet Systems
- EQ 4.4 – Low-Emitting Materials, Composite Wood & Agrifiber Products
- EQ 5 – Indoor Chemical & Pollutant Source Control
- EQ 6.1 – Controllability of Systems, Lighting
- EQ 6.2 – Controllability of Systems, Thermal Comfort
- EQ 7.1 – Thermal Comfort, Design
- EQ 7.2 – Thermal Comfort, Verification
- EQ 8.1 -Daylight & Views, Daylight 75% of Spaces
- EQ 8.2 – Daylight & Views, Views for 90% of Spaces