Your LEED AP credential has automatically been changed to Legacy LEED AP. You’re still a LEED AP, but you’re not enrolled in the LEEDv3 system yet.
To answer the question, you don’t have to take any more tests to enter LEED v3, since you’re a Legacy LEED AP. However, taking an exam is one of the options to opt-in to the LEED v3 program. Click here for more information about your exact options.
FAQs about your existing LEED AP credential:
- What happens to my LEED AP credential now that LEEDv3 has launched?
- Can a Legacy LEED AP still work on LEED v3 projects?
- Do I have to take any more tests to maintain my LEED credential?
- If I choose to take another exam, which exam should I take?
- If I pass one exam track, can I work on projects being certified under a different rating system?
- Do I have to take the LEED Green Associate exam?
- How do I prepare for a LEED AP Specialty exam?
- What EXACTLY is the Credential Maintenance Program for LEED?