The intentions of this website are:
- To motivate me to study for the LEED exam and pass, and encourage others to do the same. (Update: I passed on 3/28/08!)
- To be used as an online resource by myself and anyone else interested with LEED and the LEED AP exams.
- I learn a lot more when I feel like I’m teaching. This blog is a way for me to teach not only myself, but others as well.
- To learn the ins and outs of blogging.
- To provide reliable, informative and organized information about LEED and each LEED exam.
My goals are to:
- Study for and pass the NC-v2.2 LEED-AP exam on March 3rd, 2008 (Update: I rescheduled and passed my LEED AP Exam on March 28th, 2008! Yay! I will continue to maintain this website and make sure it has the most relevant information possible.)
- Do my best to answer every comment and question that is asked of me as soon as I can.
- Find out the best resources for passing the LEED AP Exam and share them with you.
- Be the NUMBER ONE LEED Exam preparation resource.
This website is NOT:
- An official LEED, United States Green Building Council (USGBC), or Green Building Certification Institute (GBCI) website or an affiliate thereof. Again, greenexamacademy.com is not approved or endorsed by the USGBC or GBCI.
- Made for making money. Although you will see products for sale on greenexamacademy.com, their purpose is to help you pass your LEED exam, not for scamming or stealing your money, which I know is tight for all of us right now.
Thank you for your support and for using greenexamacademy.com as your trusted LEED exam prep resource. If you’d like to find out how to get started, please click here for a free step-by-step tutorial.