Yes. Since the Green Associate exam is the first part of the specialty exam, passing it ahead of time and then passing a specialty exam later is doable. I’ll find out more information about the logistics behind this method and how sign up works, etc.
FAQs about your LEED credential:
- What EXACTLY is the Credential Maintenance Program for LEED?
- Should I take the LEED Green Associate exam, or a LEED AP specialty exam?
Green Associate Exam
- What is the LEED Green Associate exam about?
- What are the eligibility requirements to take the LEED Green Associate exam?
- How do I prepare for the LEED Green Associate exam?
- Can I take the Green Associate exam now, and take a specialty exam later?
LEED AP Specialty Exam
- What are the LEED AP specialty exams all about?
- What are the eligibility requirements to take a LEED AP specialty exams?
- What can I do if I’m not eligible to take a LEED specialty exam?
- How do I prepare for a LEED AP specialty exam?
- If I pass one exam track, can I work on projects being certified under a different rating system?