Did you miss the June 15th deadline for LEED v3? That’s okay! LEED V4 information is coming soon. Please sign up to the email list to get first notice of any new information about the new exam.
Old exam information is below just for your reference:
Click the test you’re taking below to check out the practice exams available:
Welcome to your FREE online LEED Green Associate and LEED AP Exam Resource! Here, you can find everything you need to help you earn your LEED Green Associate or LEED AP credential for LEED version 3.0. You can check out study guides, practice exams, and even classes to help you succeed. I’m dedicated to helping you figure out everything you need to do in order to successfully manage your LEED exam preparation. If you don’t know what to do, or you feel kind of lost, please click a link below so I can figure out the best way to help you.
- I am brand new to LEED
- I am a LEED AP from a previous version of the exam
- I am not a LEED AP, but would like to be soon
Please see the FAQ for answers to common questions. Scroll down to view the categories below for information regarding specific LEED exam tracks.
Cheers, and Good luck!
Most Popular Topics
Exam Material / Tips (For all LEED Rating Systems)
- How and When to Take the LEED AP Exam
- The LEED Rating System Chart – How to Know When to Use Each
- The LEED Application Process Flow Chart – How Submittals Work
- How to Effectively Use Practice Exams for LEED
- 10 Minutes Before the LEED Exam – What NOT to do
- How is the LEED Exam Graded? Is there Partial Credit?
- The Various Rating Systems
- Minimum Program Requirements
- The LEED Application Process
- The LEED Submittal Process and Appeals
- LEED Credit Interpretation Requests (CIRs)